Chia coconut pudding is a healthy, filling recipe that tastes like dessert. Make chia pudding with our coconut-based probiotics for a gluten-free, vegan treat that boost your gut health!
Chia Coconut Pudding
Serves 3, keep refrigerated up to 7 daysIngredients:
- 1 1/4 cup organic coconut milk
- 3/4 cup Kashaya’s original blend probiotics
- 1 tbs pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chia seeds (or more, as needed)
- 1 cup mixed berries for garnish
- 3/4 cup gluten free granola for garnish (optional)
- In a large bowl, whisk together the coconut milk, probiotics, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Slowly whisk in the chia seeds. If you pour them in quickly, they’ll clump.
- Stir every few minutes for the first ten minutes, then refrigerate the mixture. Let it thicken for at least 3 hours, or as long as a few days.
- When ready to serve, divide the chia coconut pudding into 3 bowls or jars, and top with fresh berries and granola of your choice.