Chia coconut pudding is a healthy, filling recipe that tastes like dessert. Make chia pudding with our coconut-based probiotics for a gluten-free, vegan treat that boost your gut health!
Chia Coconut Pudding
Serves 3, keep refrigerated up to 7 daysIngredients:
- 1 1/4 cup organic coconut milk
- 3/4 cup Kashaya’s original blend probiotics
- 1 tbs pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chia seeds (or more, as needed)
- 1 cup mixed berries for garnish
- 3/4 cup gluten free granola for garnish (optional)
In a large bowl, whisk together the coconut milk, probiotics, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Slowly whisk in the chia seeds. If you pour them in quickly, they’ll clump.
Stir every few minutes for the first ten minutes, then refrigerate the mixture. Let it thicken for at least 3 hours, or as long as a few days.
When ready to serve, divide the chia coconut pudding into 3 bowls or jars, and top with fresh berries and granola of your choice.