Terms and Conditions
WEBSITEWe grant you a limited license to access and use the Site for your personal use, and to copy, distribute and transmit the content of this Site only to the extent that such copying, distribution and transmission is automatically done through your browser software incidentally to using the Site for your personal use. The sale or linking of our products on or to any third party e-commerce Site, marketplace or mobile application without our specific written consent is expressly prohibited, unless you are registered as an affiliate for Kashaya Inc. Further, (a) you shall not license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, reproduce, distribute, host or otherwise commercially exploit the Site or Services, (b) you shall not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any of our trademarks, logos, or other intellectual property (including images, text, page layout or form); (c) you shall not use any metatags or other “hidden text”using our name or trademarks; (d) you shall not modify, translate, adapt, merge, make derivative works of, disassemble, decompile, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the Site except to the extent the foregoing restrictions are expressly prohibited by applicable law; (e) you shall not use any manual or automated software, devices or other processes (including but not limited to spiders, robots, scrapers, crawlers, avatars, data mining tools or the like) to “scrape”or download data from any web pages contained in the Site (except that we grant the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials); (f) except as expressly stated herein, no part of the Site or Services may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means; and (g) you shall not remove or destroy any copyright notices or other proprietary markings contained on or in the Site. Any future release, update or other addition to the Site shall be subject to this Agreement. We, our suppliers and service providers reserve all rights not granted in this Agreement. Any unauthorized use of the Site or Services terminates the licenses granted by us pursuant to this Agreement.
REGISTRATIONTo create an account and/or make purchases through the Site, you will be asked to submit certain information, which may include your name and/or a username, email address, and password. Each time you use your password or identification, you will be deemed to be authorized to access and use the Site in a manner consistent with this Agreement and we have no obligation to investigate the authorization or source of any such access or use of the Site. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS SITE BY ANYONE USING YOUR PASSWORD AND IDENTIFICATION WHETHER OR NOT SUCH ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS SITE IS ACTUALLY AUTHORIZED BY YOU, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL COMMUNICATIONS AND TRANSMISSIONS AND ALL OBLIGATIONS (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FINANCIAL OBLIGATIONS) INCURRED THROUGH SUCH ACCESS OR USE. You are solely responsible for protecting the security and confidentiality of your password and identification. You shall immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or identification or any other breach or threatened breach of this Site’s security. At the time of your first order, we will request shipping and payment information. You agree that we may update your payment information with information your bank or credit card issuer may supply, or other information available to us.
SUBSCRIPTION PROCESS, RENEWAL AND CANCELLATIONCurrently, we only ship to addresses within the United States. If you purchase a Kashaya Probiotics subscription box through our Site, every thirty (30) days (Monthly), we will send you a shipment containing your custom supply of probiotics from us. Your subscription will continue, and you will be charged, every thirty (30) days, until you choose to cancel or pause your account. However, please note that all fees for the Services are non-refundable, so if you cancel your subscription, we will send you any outstanding supply of Kashaya products but will not refund you any amounts for shipments not received as of the date of cancellation. There is no subscription fee associated with your subscription. You will only be charged for the cost of the product and the cost of shipping and handling. After your initial thirty (30) day subscription period, and again after any subsequent subscription period, your subscription will automatically commence the same day of the month your subscription box started on. You agree that your account will be subject to this automatic renewal feature unless you cancel/pause your subscription at any time prior to the Renewal Commencement Date by logging into and going to the “Change/Cancel Membership”page of your “Account Settings”page. If you do not wish your account to renew automatically, or if you want to cancel your subscription, please log in and go to the “Change/Cancel Subscription”page on your “My Account”page. By subscribing, you authorize us to charge your payment provider now, and again at the beginning of any subsequent subscription period. If you choose to cancel your subscription at any time, your subscription will terminate automatically and we will not charge your payment provider for the subsequent subscription period. You agree that we may either terminate or suspend your subscription for any reason at any time in our sole discretion.
- Is false, unlawful, misleading, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing (or advocates harassment of another person), threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
- Is patently offensive to the online community, such as that which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Would constitute, encourage, promote or provide instructions for conduct of an illegal activity, a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate the rights of any party in any country of the world, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, national or international law, including, without limitation, the regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or any rules of any securities exchange, including but not limited to, the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and/or the NASDAQ;
- Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy or providing or creating computer viruses;
- May infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party;
- Constitutes mass mailings or “spamming”, “junk mail”, “chain letters”or “pyramid schemes”;
- Impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity, including Kashaya;
- Is private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, social security numbers and credit card numbers;
- Include or are intended to facilitate viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
- Is unrelated to the topic of the Reviews or products in which such Review is posted; or
- (i) is otherwise objectionable, (ii) restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Services, or (iii) may expose Kashaya or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
DISCLAIMERSWE DO NOT PROMISE, COVENANT, REPRESENT, WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THAT YOU OR ANY OTHER USER OF THE SITE WILL OBTAIN ANY PARTICULAR OR TANGIBLE RESULT OR GOAL THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE, OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE MADE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED, THE SITE AND THE PRODUCTS OFFERED ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”AND “AS AVAILABLE”BASIS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, UNLESS SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH OTHERWISE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT THE DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE SITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS ON WARRANTIES SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM US OR THROUGH THE SITE OR SERVICES, INCLUDING IN CONNECTION WITH THE PRODUCTS, WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. NOTICE REGARDING MEDICAL ADVICE. THIS SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL OR OTHER LICENSED PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. NOTHING STATED OR POSTED ON THIS SITE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH ANY SERVICES ARE INTENDED TO BE, AND MUST NOT BE TAKEN TO BE, THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE. THE SITE MATERIALS, SUCH AS TEXT, GRAPHICS, IMAGES, AND INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM THIS SITE ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THE SITE IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH PROVIDER WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE REGARDING A MEDICAL CONDITION. NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY IN SEEKING IT BECAUSE OF INFORMATION YOU HAVE OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE. IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, CALL YOUR DOCTOR OR 911 IMMEDIATELY.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITYYOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE OR SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY DAMAGES FOR PERSONAL OR BODILY INJURY OR EMOTIONAL DISTRESS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE AGREEMENT, OR FROM ANY COMMUNICATIONS, INTERACTIONS OR MEETINGS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE COMPANY PROPERTIES, ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, RESULTING FROM: (1) THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR SERVICES; (2) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE; (3) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (4) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SITE; OR (5) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATED TO THE SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, COPYRIGHT, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR MORE THAN THE AMOUNT RECEIVED BY US AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE IN THE SUBSCRIPTION PERIOD DURING WHICH YOU FIRST ASSERT A CLAIM. IF YOU HAVE NOT PAID THE COMPANY ANY AMOUNTS IN THE SUBSCRIPTION PERIOD DURING WHICH YOU FIRST ASSERT ANY SUCH CLAIM, COMPANY’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO FIFTY DOLLARS ($50).
COPYRIGHTThe technology underlying the Site and the entire contents of the Site including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilation or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of Kashaya, Inc. and protected by copyright and other intellectual property or proprietary rights. The collective work includes works that are licensed to Kashaya, Inc. © 2016. All rights reserved.
INDEMNIFICATIONYou agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Kashaya, Inc., its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers from and against all losses, liabilities, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement, or any activity related to use of the Site (including negligent or wrongful conduct)by you or any other person accessing the Site using your Internet account, or your ability or inability to use the Site and Services, including any products purchased thereon.
THIRD-PARTY LINKS AND SITESThis Site may link to other websites operated by third parties. We have no control over these linked sites, each of which have separate privacy and data collection practices independent of Kashaya, Inc.’s. We are not responsible for and do not endorse or accept any responsibility for the availability, contents, products, services or use of any third party site, any website accessed from a third party site or any changes or updates to such sites. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. You acknowledge that you bear all risks associated with access to and use of content provided on a third party site and agree that we are not responsible for any loss or damage you may incur from dealing with such a third party site. You should contact the site administrator for the applicable third party site if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on any such third party site.
FEEDBACKYou agree that submission of any ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals to us through its suggestion, feedback, wiki, forum or similar pages ( “Feedback” ) is at your own risk and that we have no obligations (including without limitation obligations of confidentiality) with respect to such Feedback. You represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to submit the Feedback. You hereby grant to us a fully paid, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, and fully sublicensable right and license to use, reproduce, perform, display, distribute, adapt, modify, re-format, create derivative works of, and otherwise commercially or non-commercially exploit in any manner, any and all Feedback, and to sublicense the foregoing rights, in connection with the operation and maintenance of the Site and Services.
MISCELLANEOUSYour use of the Site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of Florida, U.S.A., without regard to choice of law provisions. This Agreement, and your rights and obligations hereunder, may not be assigned, subcontracted, delegated or otherwise transferred by you without our prior written consent, and any attempted assignment, subcontract, delegation, or transfer in violation of the foregoing will be null and void. We shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from causes outside its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, war, terrorism, riots, embargos, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, strikes or shortages or delays of transportation or shipping facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials. Any waiver or failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement on one occasion will not be deemed a waiver of any other provision or of such provision on any other occasion. If any portion of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intention of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
ARBITRATION AGREEMENTPlease read the following arbitration agreement in this Section (“Arbitration Agreement”) carefully. It requires you to arbitrate disputes with us and limits the manner in which you can seek relief from us.
- Applicability of Arbitration Agreement. You agree that any dispute or claim relating in any way to your access or use of the Site, to any products sold or distributed through the Site, or to any aspect of your relationship with us, will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court, except that (1) you may assert claims in small claims court if your claims qualify, so long as the matter remains in such court and advances only on an individual (non-class, non-representative) basis; and (2) you or we may seek equitable relief in court for infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights (such as trademarks, trade dress, domain names, trade secrets, copyrights, and patents). This Arbitration Agreement shall apply, without limitation, to all claims that arose or were asserted before the Effective Date of this Agreement or any prior version of this Agreement.
- Authority of Arbitrator. The arbitrator, and not any federal, state or local court or agency shall have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute related to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability or formation of this Arbitration Agreement including, but not limited to any claim that all or any part of this Arbitration Agreement is void or voidable. The arbitration will decide the rights and liabilities, if any, of you and us. The arbitration proceeding will not be consolidated with any other matters or joined with any other cases or parties. The arbitrator shall have the authority to grant motions dispositive of all or part of any claim. The arbitrator shall have the authority to award monetary damages and to grant any non-monetary remedy or relief available to an individual under applicable law, the arbitral forum’s rules, and the Agreement (including the Arbitration Agreement). The arbitrator shall issue a written award and statement of decision describing the essential findings and conclusions on which the award is based, including the calculation of any damages awarded. The arbitrator has the same authority to award relief on an individual basis that a judge in a court of law would have. The award of the arbitrator is final and binding upon you and us.
- Waiver of Jury Trial. YOU AND KASHAYA, INC. HEREBY WAIVE ANY CONSTITUTIONAL AND STATUTORY RIGHTS TO SUE IN COURT AND HAVE A TRIAL IN FRONT OF A JUDGE OR A JURY. You and we are instead electing that all claims and disputes shall be resolved by arbitration under this Arbitration Agreement, except as specified in 1 above. An arbitrator can award on an individual basis the same damages and relief as a court and must follow this Agreement as a court would. However, there is no judge or jury in arbitration, and court review of an arbitration award is subject to very limited review.
- Waiver of Class or Consolidated Actions. ALL CLAIMS AND DISPUTES WITHIN THE SCOPE OF THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT MUST BE ARBITRATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT ON A CLASS BASIS, ONLY INDIVIDUAL RELIEF IS AVAILABLE, AND CLAIMS OF MORE THAN ONE CUSTOMER OR USER CANNOT BE ARBITRATED OR CONSOLIDATED WITH THOSE OF ANY OTHER CUSTOMER OR USER. In the event that this subparagraph is deemed invalid or unenforceable neither you nor we are entitled to arbitration and instead claims and disputes shall be resolved in the Federal or state courts of Orlando, Florida .
- 30-Day Right to Opt Out. You have the right to opt out of the provisions of this Arbitration Agreement by sending written notice of your decision to opt out to the following address: 3025 Silver Star Rd. # 117 Orlando FL 32808, info@Kashayaprobiotics.com within 30 days after first becoming subject to this Arbitration Agreement. Your notice must include your name and address, your username (if any), the email address you used to set up your account (if you have one), and an unequivocal statement that you want to opt out of this Arbitration Agreement. If you opt out of this Arbitration Agreement, all other parts of this Agreement will continue to apply to you. Opting out of this Arbitration Agreement has no effect on any other arbitration agreements that you may currently have, or may enter in the future, with us.
- If any part or parts of this Arbitration Agreement are found under the law to be invalid or unenforceable, then such specific part or parts shall be of no force and effect and shall be severed and the remainder of the Arbitration Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
- Survival of Agreement. This Arbitration Agreement will survive the termination of your relationship with us.
- Notwithstanding any provision in this Agreement to the contrary, we agree that if we make any future material change to this Arbitration Agreement, it will not apply to any individual claim(s) that you had already provided notice of to us.