REGENERATION THROUGH BODY pH Hippocrates, the Father of Modern Medicine, taught that the forces causing disease are at war with your body’s self-healing forces. When seeking longevity or to overcome the most difficult diseases, tweaking your body’s self-healing force to accomplish regenerative healing is the wisest strategy possible. This email blast introduces you to one causal factor – an all-powerful tool – that can tweak your body’s self-healing forces into accomplishing regenerative healing, namely ➔ pH. What Is pH? pH is the concentration of hydrogens in the body’s internal environment (milieu). High concentrations result in an overly acidic milieu. Low concentrations result in an overly alkaline milieu. Both pH extremes are causal factors to accelerated aging and chronic disease. Blue-Zones are where the Long-Living arise. As a rule, these folks live extremely long and enjoy thriving states of health. One core reason is that they keep their body’s overall pH slightly alkaline. And they are fundamentally able to do this by their micro and nano-size mineral-rich waters and mineral-rich soil (farmlands). Why Maintaining A Slightly Alkaline pH Will Cause You to Thrive Enzymes are the supreme commanders of our chemistry of life. Their optimal function may increase by multiple orders of magnitude when supported by an abundance of these mineral-rich waters and foods (e.g., calcium, magnesium, etc.). But one all-powerful factor controlling your enzymes is your body’s internal pH. At the right pH, enzymes are fully capable of initiating regenerative healing. But if forced to operate in excessive acidity or alkalinity, enzymes become a critical force for the disease. For example, studies clearly show:
- Enzymes control resistance to disease. In many instances, the exact same enzymes will cause destructive effects under an acidic pH, but constructive effects under an alkaline pH. Since enzymes control body inflammation, mastering enzyme dynamics enables you to master both anti-inflammatories as well as regenerative events in the body.
- Preserves bone. Bone loss is accelerated in acid pH
- Preserves muscle. Muscle breakdown is accelerated in acid pH
- Increases growth hormone. Alkalinizing the body with potassium citrate or bicarbonate increase growth hormone production.
- Increases the effectiveness of chemotherapy
- The most influential factor that modulates body pH is the body’s oxygen saturation, something we more extensively cover in next email blast. Oxygen’s fate is to combine with hydrogen to form a neutral pH water molecule. This is absolutely the key to extinguish excessive body acidity.
- The second most important factor that modulates pH is potassium-trace-mineral rich fluid intake We recommend 100 ounces of filtered, structured water with sustainable coral calcium, or pink salt and fresh-squeezed lemon per day. Prepare the total water for the day every morning.
- And the third most important factor is diet. Eat 50% mineral-rich vegetables on every plate. Eat more organic greens (kale, spinach, chard, broccoli), or use raw (freeze-dried), organic greens powder.